Beverly Hills Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
416 N. Bedford Dr. Suite 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Ph: (310) 278-8823 (local) or (800) 854-8823 (toll-free)
Fax: (310) 278-2671
Shar has worked in the aesthetic industry for over twenty years. She received her initial education in Israel, where she was licensed in 1994 and moved to the U.S. in 1997. By 1998, Shar completed her studies in California and was practicing in both medical and spa fields. For over five years, her expertise in advanced skin care therapies has been fostered by her work under the guidance of prestigious dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
In addition to guiding patients with skin care basics, Shar is knowledgeable in many areas of skin care, including:
– Expert in skin peels using a wide variety of peeling agents and programs, customized for each patients individual needs.
– Outstanding microdermabrasion treatments with oxygen infusion, one of the most effective treatments for your skin, when combined together.
– Extensive experience with acne control in the dermatology arena allows Shar to achieve real results that can “transform” those affected by severe acne.
– Exceptionally versed in knowledge of products and peel chemistry, as well as physician-dispensed skin care, and accomplished at customizing products for your skin characteristics.
– Skilled and thorough extractions for all skin types and colors, and peels for patients with serious problems such as hyper pigmentation or acne.
I just wanted to drop a short note to say how incredibly impressed I am with the skin care service offered by Shar. Shar took her time to develop a detailed skin care regime for me – and just after 2 sessions I am seeing a remarkable difference and improvement. Thank you ever so much Shar and all the team for an excellent experience. Kindest, – CG
Working in the entertainment industry, I have been blessed to do make up on various clients, including celebrities. I am always amazed at how fabulous someone’s skin looks, that has a regular esthetician. Many facialists have been referred to me over the years, and although I went, I never went back. When I started working with the beautiful Vivica A. Fox, I asked her the same question because her skin was flawless. Her golden complexion looks the same with or without makeup, and that’s what I wanted for myself. Well, thanks to Shar, I can now be foundation free and proud. After just a few facials with her, my skin texture has improved greatly, and my complexion is brighter. I can’t wait to see how it looks after months of seeing her! I’m glad I was referred, because I keep going back! I think Shar is Hollywood’s best kept secret! – Tai Young (Los Angeles, CA)
Shar has saved my skin! After expensive trips to dermatologists and little movement in my skins appearance I decided to try something new. A friend suggested that I see Shar for a facial. Shar has managed to personalize what I need and replenish my skin. People stop me literally and ask what I have been doing. I had skin damage and she was honest with what was possible in correcting my skin, contrary to what other Doctors told me. If I would have followed the regiment that the Doctors suggested, I would have spent money for little results. My skin has never looked better. I look to Shar for all of my skin advice and have been seeing her on a regular basis for about 8 years now. – Brittney P (Beverly Hills, CA)