Your chin is the border to your lower face. It creates a distinct line that separates the face and neck. A weak chin throws the other features out of balance. It can make your nose look larger than it is or can cause your face and neck to blend together.
Chin augmentation can improve the appearance of the entire face. This procedure brings the facial features into balance.
Ask us about chin augmentation in Beverly Hills, CA. To learn more or schedule a consultation, call our office at 310-278-5523.
Your Options for Chin Augmentation
Dermal fillers and chin implants are your two options for chin augmentation in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Fleming is experienced performing both procedures and creates natural-looking results for his patients using both surgical and non-surgical methods for chin enhancement.
- Fillers- One of the easiest ways to augment the chin is to use an injectable dermal filler, like Juvéderm®. Dr. Fleming injects the product into the chin, using these synthetic fillers to create shape and structure. Results are temporary, but most of our patients enjoy an improvement in their appearance for 1-2 years after treatment. Results can be maintained with follow-up injections as needed. Dermal fillers offer immediate improvement with no downtime. They are a non-surgical option for chin enhancement.
- Implants- A chin implant is a permanent solution to a weak or undefined chin. In a surgical process, an implant is inserted into the chin and carefully secured in place. The size and shape of the implant is customized to each patient. We use implants that feel very natural, similar in texture to your natural bone. Scars are carefully hidden under the chin and can’t be seen.
Both options have benefits. Fillers offer quick improvement without surgery while implants can create dramatic change and offer a permanent result. We’ll work with you to find the right balance of convenience, cost, and results for your situation.
Should I Choose Fillers or a Chin Implant for My Chin Augmentation?
Many of our chin augmentation patients start with fillers. Since an injectable filler requires no downtime, this option is a good way to test-drive a new look with minimal risk and a lower cost. If you love the changes you see, we can talk about an implant to make the result more permanent.
For many patients, dermal fillers are the ideal way to enhance the chin, but there are times when a chin implant may be a better fit. Ask Dr. Fleming about chin implants if:
- You’ve tried dermal fillers for chin augmentation and now want a more permanent result.
- You want a more dramatic change than fillers can provide.
- You’re already having facial plastic surgery, like rhinoplasty, and want to add in a chin augmentation procedure.
- You want a permanent result.
Whatever option you choose, we’ll be by your side with expert guidance and meticulous medical care throughout the process.
Balance your facial appearance with chin augmentation surgery. Both fillers and implants can create the defined contours you desire. Call The Beverly Hills Institute of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery to schedule a consultation with Dr. Fleming.